Business entrepeneur within Post Trade Products
Are you passionate about delivering customer value through innovative solutions? Do you find the financial market interesting and do you possess a strong commercial mindset?
At VP, we create innovative solutions that add security, value and ease to the financial market. Joining us, you will broaden your view of the financial landscape and get insight into the way we develop and implement new financial infrastructure solutions.
Join an ambitious team of Analysts and Product Managers
You will join our product management team as business analyst, where you will work alongside and share knowledge with experienced business analysts as well as product and project managers. Our product managers are responsible for new solutions from inception to delivery, and you contribute by offering valuable assistance throughout the process, helping to ensure buy-in and set the framework for implementation.
Learn everything about business analysis in the financial sector
As a business analyst, you will contribute with data, analyses and proposals that shape decision-making and provide data-driven clarification on a diverse range of issues.
Top-of-the-line business analysis are critical to our internal processes as well as our collaboration with external customers. As you grow in your role, you will become a go-to person for product managers when they require more detailed market information.
Collaborating closely within the product management team, you can expect to learn from the best and look forward to a steep learning curve that prepares you for a career in the financial sector. Among other tasks, your work will touch upon:
- preparing the required solution descriptions and documentation for tasks or projects
- identifying impacts of statutory or regulatory changes and ensuring product compliance
- identifying and making business decisions in alignment with the product manager
- undertaking planning, performance and follow-ups on tests in cooperation with the Project and/or Services & Operation department
- contributing to internal and external clarification within the product responsibility area in cooperation with the product manager
You are analytical and have a commercial mindset
Perhaps you are a recent graduate and excited to learn and grow your skills in an innovative and dynamic environment or you have a few years of business experience. We do not necessarily expect you to have experience from the financial sector, but you enjoy seeking out new information, and with your strong analytical sense, you can learn on the go. To do so, we imagine that you:
- have a master degree in finance, economics or alternatively within the mathematics or physics
- possess a flair for business and a commercial mindset
- have some experience with projects and project management
- are proactive as well as detail-driven
Want to join our ranks?
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Post Trade Products Morten Sprange Thomsen at +45 3010 2241. Start date is as soon as possible, and application deadline is 5 May. Please apply below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Be part of a leading supplier within current-asset investments and investor services
VP is a financial service supplier that offers innovative solutions of knowhow within current-asset management and investor administration. As the first in the world, VP has digitalised securities fully. We are leading within current-asset and investor services in Denmark and, furthermore, offer our solutions globally. We are 200 engaged people, who are all highly specialised within business development and IT. Also, we enjoy very attractive office facilities in our new domicile centrally located in Copenhagen.