The Board of Directors has established four committees which conduct preparatory tasks prior to decision by the full Board of Directors.
At VP, the following committees have been established:
- Audit Committee
- Risk Committee
- Remuneration Committe
Click on the links here below to read about mandates and task for the committee. You can also download a charter clearly describing each committee.
The Audit Committee has as its objective to:
- advise the Board of Directors on the performance of the VP’s independent internal audit function, which it shall oversee,
- supervise VP's statutory audit and financial reporting and
- supervise VP’s system of internal controls.
The Risk Committee is responsible for advising the Board of Directors on VP’s overall current and future risk tolerance and strategy.
The Remuneration Committee has as its objective to:
- improve the quality of the work of the Board of Directors by contributing to the preparation of the basis for the Board of Directors' decisions in connection with the drawing up, implementation and pursuit of the remuneration policy for members of the Board of Directors and the executive Board of VP, and
- advise the Board of Directors on VP’s remuneration policy, which it shall oversee.