Virtual General Meeting
Easy access for shareholders to engage and exercise their shareholder rights online.
Meet investors who are unable to attend physical meetings
As a limited liability company or investment fund, you can vote at a general meeting to allow virtual general meetings to be held. This might benefit investors who are unable to attend the physical meetings.
Facts about VGM
- Flexible set-up for issuers
- Fully or partially virtual meeting
- Static, dynamic or live video stream & audio
- Ability to add and modify agenda points
- Secure back-up of data and functionality
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the planning of the AGM or you would like to receive further information on our solution for the partly or fully virtual AGM.
Read more about how we can support your annual general meeting:
General meeting services, virtual as the new market standard (PDF)
As companies prepare for the next AGM season, questions are emerging about what form it will take. Even if social distancing restrictions are eased, there were many great lessons learned from the fully virtual or hybrid AGM season that suggest that this format might be here to stay.
Download this e-book from Company Webcast, a Euronext Company for everything you need to know about virtual or hybrid AGMs, and a step-by-step guide for how to plan one for your company.
Articles relating to VGM
Are Virtual Annual General Meetings here to stay
Be prepared for the virtual AGM
The 2021 AGM season - Time to consider opportunities for change
Towards a more flexible and shareholder-friendly approach to AGMs
Would you like to receive articles directly in your inbox?
Define your interests and we will ensure that you will always be updated with the relevant news most closely matching your interests.
A few customer comments
- "Very professionally set up skype general meeting, have not seen it so well conducted elsewhere"
- "VGM was a great success. There were several participants who indicated after the meeting that they would not have participated if the meeting had not been virtual."
- "it all seemed to run flawlessly - seen from my chair. No notches in the sound - no unforeseen interruptions."… "It went well - and I'm impressed!"
Opening hours: 9:00 - 16:00 CET+45 4358 8866
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions...