Virtual General Meeting
Easy access for shareholders to engage and exercise their shareholder rights online.
Approval of new regulation facilitating virtual AGMsAt the end of December 2020, the Danish government approved an amendment to the Danish Companies Act which extends the authority granted earlier in 2020 to deviate from provisions in companies’ articles of association requiring that general meetings be held as physical meetings. The amendment gives a company’s management the option, without authority under the company's articles of association, to hold a fully or a partly virtual general meeting, and it will apply until 31 December 2021.
Here in 2021 we expect to facilitate between 100-110 VGMs.
Meet investors who are unable to attend physical meetings
As a limited liability company or investment fund, you can vote at a general meeting to allow virtual general meetings to be held. This might benefit investors who are unable to attend the physical meetings.
Facts about VGM
- Flexible set-up for issuers
- Fully or partially virtual meeting
- Static, dynamic or live video stream & audio
- Ability to add and modify agenda points
- Secure back-up of data and functionality
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the planning of the AGM or you would like to receive further information on our solution for the partly or fully virtual AGM.
Click on the image and download this e-book from Company Webcast, a Euronext Company for everything you need to know about virtual or hybrid AGMs, and a step-by-step guide for how to plan one for your company.
Articles relating to VGM
Would you like to receive articles directly in your inbox?
Define your interests and we will ensure that you will always be updated with the relevant news most closely matching your interests.
A few customer comments
- "Very professionally set up skype general meeting, have not seen it so well conducted elsewhere"
- "VGM was a great success. There were several participants who indicated after the meeting that they would not have participated if the meeting had not been virtual."
- "it all seemed to run flawlessly - seen from my chair. No notches in the sound - no unforeseen interruptions."… "It went well - and I'm impressed!"