A successful bond issue is determined by an efficient distribution in the market. Issuers, as well as banks and mortgage companies acting as Issuing Agents, require solid and secure systems to register trades and holdings, calculate interest and redemption, and execute the necessary regulatory and tax reporting. The corporate finance department and legal advisors require a transparent solution with the reassurance of compliance with all rules and regulations as well as a reliable source of counselling.
Your benefits from our solutions
- Facilitation of efficient distribution among investors via our Clearing and Settlement system
- Domestic and global distribution via links to important markets
- Issuance in DKK, Euro and support of the most important foreign currencies
- Eurobonds and international issuance via VP LUX
- Compliance with rules and regulations protecting investors and the issuer
- Fully automated distribution of interest and redemption to end-investors
- One point of contact for expert counselling and Issuing Agent services
- Opportunity for investor information directly from VP to issuser of bonds via vp.BONDHOLDER
- Flexible handling of corporate bonds with or without prospectus liability
We assist and support all types of bond issues, e.g. standardised EMTN programmes, corporate bonds, covered bonds (SDO) and covered mortgage bonds (SDRO), mortgage bonds and government bonds with flexible and customisable solutions.
Our experience and competences, backed by secure and robust automated systems, ensure a streamlined and efficient issue process in EUR, DKK, SEK, ISK or other currencies with the possibility of achieving both a domestic and global distribution. Our services also include calculation of interest and redemption, payment to end-investors and tax reporting at end-investor level.